Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lawn is thatched

I was able to get my lawn thatched this morning. Man, that thatcher thing really pulls the dead stuff out and opens up the lawn. Hopefully we have rain throughout the spring and summer and my lawn stays nice and green.

Or not.

I don't really worry about it too much. It's just a lawn.


This "stay home and be isolated from everyone" thing means I have time on my hands. One thing I do when I have time on my hands is look for interesting or odd youtube videos.

Did you know that Weird Al Yankovic has a youtube channel?

Did you know that there are guys making a lot of money each year simply filming what they do for a living and posting it on youtube?

Did you know there is a guy who will show you how to pick almost any kind of lock?

Did you know there are guys on youtube that are bloody geniuses?

And of course, there are guys on youtube that are funny as hell.

Oh, and by the way, the real heros on youtube are the people that film themselves fixing something. I have fixed more problems with cars by simply watching a youtube video.


If you enjoyed those videos, you'll enjoy these links:

No comments: