Monday, March 2, 2020

My back hurts

Just thought I'd mention that.


Time to talk about the Red Sox and which new kids I like.

I like Josh Ockimey. I like Bobby Dalbec. I have always liked Tzu Wei Lin.

I'm not entirely sold on that kid Jeter Downs but that's because I haven't seen him play very much.

As for the rest of the team, I'm glad to have Mitchy Two Bags back but I'm not happy that Brock Holt is no longer with the team. I'm glad to see Evoldi is pitching like the Nasty Nate of 2018 but I'm a little concerned Sale is starting late.

My hopes for the team are that they win the World Series. My expectations for the team are that they will entertain me and if they make the playoffs, I'll just get to enjoy them playing extra games.


Nothing has changed in the hockey world since the Bruins, the Blues and the Lightning have all been off. The Bruins pick it back up again tomorrow when they head down to Tampa Bay to play the Lightning.

The Blues will take on the Rangers tomorrow right around the same time so hopefully I'll know where things stand before I fall asleep.


As for tonight, I'm going to watch some more Gold Rush and fall asleep early.

You might like these:

No comments: