Sunday, March 8, 2020

Walt says it was a boring game.

I was exchanging text messages with my buddy Walt down in Ft. Meyers. He was sitting behind third base and complaining that the game was boring. I didn't tell him that he was sitting in a ballpark, in Florida, watching a game in person which is was better than sitting on a couch, in Massachusetts, watching a game on the TV.

I managed to get a picture of Walt off my TV. He is the cranky looking guy in the bright blue shirt just above the letters NBA.

All that aside, it was indeed a little boring at the beginning but by the 6th inning, things started to pick up a bit. The Twins scored first but the Red Sox turned it on and managed to tie it up 1-1.

By the time the game ended, the Red Sox were up 7-6.


Here are a few links you can click on:

No comments: