Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Not a late day

I actually left my office early today and got home well before 5:00. That was when I remembered I had forgotten to stop and get some much needed groceries.

After getting changed and heading back out to get my lunch food, I made my way back home. Once there, I realized I needed to get The Dogs latrine cleaned up in case it rained so I went out to do that.

So I guess what I'm getting at is this is late because I had shit to do.


The Bruins managed to stave off the Flyers and win last nights game. This makes them the first team to 100 points and they maintain an 8 point lead in the NHL.

It was a good game to watch and I actually made it through all three periods.


I just discovered that there is a baseball game on this evening so I'll be watching that.

While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: