Saturday, March 7, 2020

HAAARRRRD! HAAARRRRRD! WHOA... WHOAAAA....

Guess what I found on television last night:

That's right everybody! It's CURLING NIGHT IN AMERICA!

I love curling.

My wife thinks I'm crazy but that's okay. She also can't figure out why I like baseball, hockey and football.


I dragged the gas grill off the porch and onto the patio this afternoon. I gave it a good cleaning and then fired it up to make sure all is well. We are now ready to grill up some steak this evening.

There is very little in the way of food that can beat a steak grilled outdoors.


The Red Sox played two split-squad games today. The group that played the Phillies got their ass kicked while the group that played the Blue Jays won handily.

NESN carried the game against the Blue Jays so I got to watch Evoldi pitch. He continues to look like the Nasty Nate of 2018. The batters had a tough time hitting anything he threw at them.

It's going to be an interesting 2020 baseball season.


Now I'm going to go outside and grill up some steak. After that, I'm going to watch the Bruins host the Lightning. Hopefully I make it through all three periods.

Here are a few links for you to enjoy:

No comments: