Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I'm watching curling!

Sorry this is late. I had a lot to do today and after work, I made some trips to multiple stores looking for toilet paper. We're not concerned about us but we're pretty sure my mother-in-law is running low.

We aren't allowed to visit her because of the rona but my wife thinks she might have three or four rolls left. That's enough for several weeks but I think we'd feel better knowing she had more.


In other coronavirus news, my daughter informed us that the university has cancelled graduation and that after 10 years of college, she will not have the opportunity to walk into a huge hall and receive her diploma.

She is a little bummed but her mom is making plans for a gathering back here with family and friends that will include some pomp and circumstance.

So I guess I won't be flying out to Iowa to watch her become a veterinarian but I'll be able to watch her actually be a veterinarian once she is back in New England.


I made a decision today about working from home. I'm going to work at the office this week and then start doing a couple of days there, a couple of days home the following weeks.

The college really would like us to work all the time from home but there needs to be some number of us there to handle any problems. I'm not a support guy but I'm still smart enough to support some things if the need arises so I figure I'll do my part to help out.

Besides, like I said the other day, I'm not really a work from home kind of guy.


Here's a link or two or three for you:

No comments: