Sunday, October 25, 2020

I have voted

This morning my wife said, "The town hall has early voting from 8:30 to 12:30 today. Want to go vote?"

Normally I would say, "Nah, I'll go over on Tuesday because then I get to see people" but then I realized, I don't really want to see people. All the towns around us just went bright red on the covid map which means the 'rona is on an upswing in this area. I don't really want to find out if I'm one of those people who gets it and doesn't know they have it or if I'm one of those people that gets it and dies.

So at 10:00 this morning, we went over and voted.

No, I did not vote for Richie ""Look at me, I'm Irish!" Neal. And no, I did not vote for Eric "ChooChoo" Lesser either. Since they are both unopposed, I left both blank. I was going to write myself in but I decided against it. I'm too old to start a career in politics.


The Rays managed to walk off the Dodgers in the ninth last night and the series is now tied 2 games each.

Yes, there is a game tonight. Yes, I will watch some of it. Yes, I will fall asleep in the middle of the sixth inning.


In other sports news, the Patriots played the 49ers this afternoon and as I type this, it's half time.

I'd like to say that things are going well for the Patriots but I can't. The 49ers are up 23-3 at the half and the way the Patriots are playing, I don't think they'll overcome that deficit in the second half.


I'm going to leave you with this little tidbit of information...

The following graph is from the Boston-area wastewater treatment facilities. It shows the amount of covid they are finding in the sewage over time:
Note the rapid increase that is occurring.

Things are about to get nasty again and this time, I'm going to stock up on toilet paper early.


Here are some links for you:

No comments: