Saturday, October 3, 2020

Well, it's been a fun three game season...

Now that Newton has tested positive for the 'rona. They've tentatively rescheduled tomorrow's game until Monday or Tuesday and if that happens, I guess we're all gonna get to see what Brian Hoyer can do with a football.

Since the NFL is reporting that multiple players on both teams have tested positive, I suspect the game won't be played at all this week.


In other 'rona news, it's beginning to look like a lot of people at the White House have tested positive for covid.

I believe the term they use when they talk about groups of college students gathering in large groups and getting the 'rona is "covid cluster".

It's beginning to look like the White House is no different than a cheap frat house filled with freshmen - a giant covid cluster...


You may find this shocking but I had to mow my lawn today.

And I don't mean I had to mow it because "the weeds are out of control". I mean I had to mow it because the grass was too long.

If the fertilizer guy hadn't thrown a load of fertilizer o it last week, I would have bagged it it was so long. As it was, I had to go over certain spots two times just to break down the grass blades and prevent it from piling up.

The rain is helping and they are predicting more on the way early next week.


I'm going to go make some pizzas and then watch some DVRs.

If you are so inclined, you can visit these links:

No comments: