Thursday, October 22, 2020

Public service part C

In our continuing effort to keep you informed about "things", we bring you this episode where we address the issue of Richie Neal versus....

...no one.

Once again, Richie Neal is running for congress and he is unopposed. I will, as I always do, write myself in because there is no way I will ever vote for Neal.

You vote for whoever you want but if you vote for Richie, you will get to deal with the same congressional representation you have been dealing with since 1988. That's 32 years of the same guy who has done little or nothing for you.

Good luck with that.


The Rays won last night so the series is now tied 1-1.

They play again tonight at 8:00 and I will try to last as long as I did last night. For the record, I went to bed in the 6th inning which was around 10:00pm. Chances of me making it to 10:00 tonight are slim and none.

And for the record, slim has left the building...


You can click on these few links if you want:

No comments: