Saturday, October 17, 2020

Licensed and ready to solo.

Now that my daughter has told all of her siblings and friends, I feel I can say this - She has passed the boards and is now a licensed veterinarian.

I am, as always, a proud dad.

And for the record, that sentiment applies equally to all my children. I am a lucky parent who was graced with children that have always made me proud to say I was their dad. They are all decent human beings who are not only successful in what they do but they all enjoy life every day. They all know how to live a good and decent life, not just exist, and for that, I am proud of them.


The Astros are on a roll and have won the last three games, tying the series 3-3. I suspect that they have a fairly significant amount of mental momentum going on because of those three wins and they will probably beat the Rays tonight.

I find that upsetting.

I also find it upsetting that the Dodgers have won their last two games against the Braves and the Braves lead that series 3-2. as I type this, it is the eighth inning and the Dodgers have 3-1 lead.

I also find that upsetting.


I'm going to continue watching baseball until I fall asleep.

You can click on these:

No comments: