Wednesday, October 14, 2020

They are covering the wrong story

Here is a screen capture of the headlines on the Google News Aggregator:

No mention whatsoever about the coronavirus relief talks that are going on between Mnuchin and Pelosi.

The reason the media is focusing on the confirmation hearings is because Pelosi is freakin' insane and I think the media is afraid they will embarrass her.


The Rays lead the Astros 3-0 in their best of seven. One more win and they take the AL pennant and move on to the World Series where I really hope they play the Braves.

Speaking of the Braves, they lead the Dodgers 2-0 in their best of seven so things are looking good for me. And that, after all, is really all that matters in this world.


I realize this is probably going to get me into trouble with some of you but I thougth it was funny as hell.

If you don't think that's funny, you need to go find some other blog to read.


The Braves are on at 6:00 and the Rays are on at 8:30. I'll watch all of the Braves and some of the Rays.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: