Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sports...

The Patriots lost to the Chiefs last night.

The Athletics lost to the Astros last night.

The Rays lost to the Yankees last night.

That is all I have to say about any of that.



Last night, whilst I was surfing the interwebs and watching sports, I decided to do some speed testing. I noticed some lag in my internetage and I wanted to make sure I was still enjoying the speeds I pay for. And to make sure I was getting what I paid for, I did speed tests on four different test sites.

The first results are from fast.com, the second are from speakeasy.net, the third are from Spectrum.com and the fourth are from dslreports.com:

Yep, I'm still getting what I'm paying for.

And the part I really like about my speeds is that test was done over my WiFi. I am happy with not only my ISP but also with my mesh router setup. I get those speeds everywhere in my house.


Time once again to see what the links are for today:

No comments: