Monday, October 12, 2020

My house looks damned good

The new shakes stayed on, the putty I used to fill the small holes in the other shakes did not fall out and the year-old house paint I used to paint it all dried to the correct shade and you can't tell the new from the old.

Sometimes it's the little accomplishments in life that mean the most.


Not much doing today since it was one of those holidays that never meant much to anybody except maybe the italians. It was basically one of those nice quiet days that allowed me to get my workbench cleaned and put back in order as well as getting a bit of documentation done for work.


The Rays managed to beat the Astros yesterday and they are currently leading 3-1 in the seventh today. As much as I dislike the Rays, I really dislike the Astros after the clear proof they cheated in 2019.

The Braves and the Dodgers kick off their series this evening at 8:00. If nothing else is on, I might watch an inning or two of that game.

Like I said the other day, I'd like to see a Rays / Braves world series.

You can click on these links of you want:

No comments: