Saturday, October 31, 2020

Winter is a bit early

Man, it was chilly this morning. The Small Dog ran out, pee'd and ran right back in.

Granted, it wasn't below zero or windy but it was around 25° which is cold compared to what we are used to.

My sister might have the right idea about living in North Carolina...


Just for the heck of it, I decided to check the polls to see what's going on with the election.
    According to Gravis, Trump is doing a great job.
    According to FOX, Trump sucks.
    According to Remington Research, Trump is going to kick Bidens ass.
    According to Public Policy, Trump is so far behind Biden he should concede the race today.
Here's my poll:
    According to me, all the pollsters should shut the hell up. None of you know what you are talking about. You are all an incredible waste of perfectly good oxygen.
That was a complete waste of my time and I won't be doing that again.


So far we've had three kids show up to our festive display to get some halloween candy.
We may have more show up but I have my doubts.

That just means there will be more candy for me.

UPDATE @ 7:40pm:


Holy crap! We've had about 25 kids show up!


Here are some links:

No comments: