Friday, October 23, 2020

Whelp, guess I screwed that up

Yesterday, I said that there was going to be a baseball game in the evening.

I was wrong.

Apparently I am unable to look at a calendar and discern the date correctly. What can I say, I'm old.

I have checked and rechecked and I can say with full confidence that there will be a baseball game at 8:00 this evening.

Unless of course today is NOT Friday and I'm wrong again in which case, all I can say is, "Who the hell is relying on me to tell them when something is happening? I don't even know what day it is! You hooligans get off my lawn!"


Time for an update on the grandson
    He is doing very well. As a matter of fact, I would say he is doing excellent. And so are his parents.

    His uncle, my youngest son, is trying hard to be "the cool uncle" and I have every reason to believe he will be successful. I mean, he is a drummer...
This has been your update on my grandson.


No, I did not watch the debate last night. It turns out I would rather watch a football game between two teams I could care less about than listen to those two boneheads tell me how great they are. They both suck.

This ends the political portion of our posting.


Try these links out for size:

No comments: