Saturday, March 13, 2021

50/50 kind of day

The Bruins and the Red Sox both played at 1:00 today. Normally, when that happens, I use the picture-in-picture thing but since there is nothing on this evening, I decided to record the Bruins and watch the Red Sox. I will watch the Bruins game this evening.

The Red Sox beat the Braves 7-2. They look like a good team and I anticipate they will be competitive this season. As a matter of fact, they will have some agonizing decisions to make over the next three weeks because they can't keep everyone on the roster. I really hope they keep Dalbec and Chavis.

As for the other sporting event, I know the Bruins lost, I'm just not sure what the score was. I'll still watch the game but I'll probably fast forward through most of it.


Time for an update on my injuries:
    My back is back to normal (normal = dull pain) and the burn on my hand has scabbed over a little bit.
This has been your update on my physical maladies.


Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said that Cuomo will probably need to step down?

Well, he might not have to because it's beginning to look like they might just throw him out.

Then again, democrats don't have a good track record when it comes to impeachment. They tried it with Trump, twice, and it didn't go to well for them either time.


I'm going to watch the Bruins get shut out by the Rangers.

You can visit these links if you like:

No comments: