Thursday, March 11, 2021

Red Sox are using up all their wins.

The Red Sox beat the Twins 5-4 today and I was able to listen to the game thanks to the intelligent people at the Twins radio station, The Treasure Island Baseball Network.

Apparently almost every MLB team on the planet except the Red Sox have contracts with radio stations that utilize internet streaming services. WEEI 850 AM doesn't stream so unless you live in the city of Boston, you don't get to listen to the game.

I know that when the regular season starts, WEEI and NESN will carry the games but until then, I'm stuck listening to the game being called by announcers who are less than knowledgeable about the Red Sox players.


Anyone got a spare $1,900,000,000,000 that Biden can borrow because he just signed that stimulus bill into law.

My great grandchildren are going to be paying for this. I will not be surprised to see the federal tax rate to begin rising and eventually cross 40% in order to repay this hit to the coffers.

Oh well, hopefully I'll be dead before that happens.


I need to go flying soon. The winds are a bit too blustery but they are predicted to tone down next week. Maybe I can get my instructor and a plane for a nice refresher. Besides, I need to get my biennial flight review done before April 30th.

While I hockey, you can look at these:


No comments: