Saturday, March 20, 2021

Happy Vernal Equinox

Enjoy the day where we have equal periods of day and night!

Also, if you happen to be a druid, please do not sacrifice any virgins.


I had a busy day doing some woodworkee stuff.

One of the pets The Vet possesses is a chinchilla. For those of you that don't know this, a chinchilla is a rodent. For those of you that don't know this, rodents chew on things, For those of you that don't know this, wood is one of the things rodents really like to chew on.

So the other day, The Vet asked if I could do some repair work to a wooden "house" that the chinchilla likes to sit in, sit on and chew on. Seems she managed to chew enough wood to expose most of the nails.

Actually, that is not an accurate description. What she had done was this:

So I made two new ones. When we placed them in her enclosure, she promptly started chewing on them.

I give it 6 months, maybe a year, and I'll be making two new ones. That's fine by me, I like doing things with wood.


The Red Sox managed to get stomped this afternoon which is okay. I like to think of it as they aren't using up all their wins during spring training.


You can enjoy these if you want:

No comments: