Sunday, March 7, 2021

Excellent ball game today

The Red Sox and the Braves played a full 9 innings of baseball today that ended with the Braves winning 5-4.

I love baseball. Today's game was played under a blue Florida sky, the grass is green, the clay is brown and, if I used my imagination, I could smell the grass & leather. The only thing that would have made it better is if the Red Sox had won.

I do like watching the young players. Jeter Downs, Michael Gettys, Jonathan Arauz, Yairo Munoz and Connor Wong all made impressive appearances in todays game. Add in Alex Verdugo and Raphael Devers and you've got a group of youngsters who can make watching baseball exciting.

There is no game tomorrow and it looks like no broadcast of games until next Saturday. Fortunately I'll have hockey to watch on Tuesday and Thursday.


Speaking of hockey, the Bruins are playing the Devils at 5:00 this afternoon and I want to watch the game. That means I'm making this a short post.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: