Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Another win

The Red Sox ran all over the Twins this afternoon, beating them 14-6.

I hope they aren't using all their baseballing up during spring training. I hope they are saving some of it for the regular season.


No matter what he does, Andrew Cuomo keeps stepping into huge piles of dog crap.

Personally, I don't think some guy hitting on some woman constitutes sexual harassment. What I do think is that when a boss or other person in a position of power hits on a woman within his sphere of influence, he is forcing himself on her by virtue of his power and that, my friends, is not only sexual harassment, it's a shitty thing to do.

What I also find a little disturbing is the hypocrisy being displayed by the esteemed governor. He was among the first to state publicly that any elected official accused of sexual harassment should step down. He said it about two New York assemblymen, he said it about the New York Attorney General and he said it about Trump.

I have a feeling that Kathy Hochul may become the governor of New York in the very near future.

And since she is not within my sphere of influence, I can say publicly that she is not an unattractive woman.


I have just returned home with pizza and there is hockey tonight.

While I enjoy my evening eating pizza and watching the Bruins play the Capitals, you can click on these:

No comments: