Sunday, March 14, 2021

No win today

The Red Sox and the Twins played eight innings and the game ended in a 5-5 tie.

I thought Evoldi did okay through four innings before running into some problems and giving up three runs.

Tomorrow is Pivetta's turn on the mound. I'm not sure if he's proven that he can be a reliable starter yet so tomorrow may be a "go big or go home" kind of day for him.


I'm glad it's daylight savings time but this changing the clocks twice a year is a pain in the ass.

Why do we do it? What good does changing the clocks do for us? I'm trying to figure out what good it does.

We should stop doing it right now and make today the last day we change the clocks.


I'm going to probably fall asleep early on my couch.

You should fall asleep early on your couch as well.

Before you do that, check these out:

No comments: