Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Short post

The Red Sox managed to beat the crap out of the Twins today, beating them 9-1 with Rodriguez going 5 innings, striking out 6, giving up 2 hits and 1 run.

Since NESN, WEEI and MLB aren't carrying the games, I have to continuously refresh the box score and trade texts with my buddy Walt to see what's going on.

Speaking of Walt, he was at today's game and he sent me this picture of the section where his seats are:

They zip-tied all the seats except for Walt's two seats. He has the entire section to himself. The person you see in the lower right corner is his wife. Every other seat is shut off.


I got a call from some friends who said they were stopping for beverages. I asked if this was a St. Patricks Day thing and was told, 'No, it's a it's going to snow on Friday so we're going to stop today thing".

So I went to Tommy's and had beers with the boys.

Now I'm going to fall asleep early.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: