Tuesday, March 30, 2021

They lost their final game

The Red Sox and the Braves played their final spring training game today and the Braves won 5-3.

I assume that the players headed across the highway to Southwest Florida International Airport and boarded a flight to Boston. That gets them to Boston this evening where they can get settled, take tomorrow as a light workout day or maybe even a day off and be ready for opening day against the Orioles on Thursday.

Then again, I checked the weather for Thursday and it's looking like rain almost all day. That means the game will probably get postponed.


Hockey will be played this evening and I will watch it.

The Bruins will play the Devils at 7:00 and after last Sunday's fiasco of a game, I suspect this game will be a little physical.

Just the way I like it...


Here are some links that you may find interesting:

No comments: