Thursday, March 25, 2021

One week to opening day

I was incorrect yesterday when I said Chavis would be playing at first base. He was the designated hitter and he didn't really fair that well.

All things considered, I'm thinking Christian Arroyo might have a better chance of making the team than Chavis does.

There is another 6:00 pm game today and it will be on NESN+. The Bruins will be on NESN at 7:00 so once again, I'll either do the picture-in-picture thing or flip back and forth between them.


In order to get everyone into the spirit of spring, here is a picture of the traditional "first flower" in my yard:

For the 30 years we have lived here, it is always the first flower. That particular little plant (my wife tells me it is a "crocus") grows in that spot every year and it always blossoms at this time of the year.

Also, when I say it is "in my yard", I mean just that. It is not in a garden, it is in the grass. Well, at least what's left of the grass after last years drought.

It is one of the most reliable plants I have ever seen.


I'm going to enjoy some baseball and some hockey.

You can enjoy these if you want:

No comments: