Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Long day today

I spent my day at the covid clinic where I volunteer.

It's not hard work but someone has to do it.


The Red Sox lost, again, but that's okay. Like I said, I like the fact they aren't using all their wins up in spring training.

We are now officially 3 weeks and 1 day away from opening day when the Red Sox will open their season at home against the Orioles.


My arm hurts from yesterday's vaccination and I have a minor headache which, in my opinion, is a small price to pay to be fully vaccinated against that shitty virus.

Now I just need to get my wife, children & grandchild vaccinated so we can get back to being a family.

Now I need to eat something and then watch the Bruins at 7:00. I really hope they beat the Islanders tonight.

Here are some links:

No comments: