Thursday, March 18, 2021

No baseball

The Red Sox are on a day off today.

Fortunately, the Bruins are in Buffalo to play the Sabres at 7:00 this evening so I got that going for me.


Speaking of the Red Sox, according to Vegas Insider, the current odds of the Red Sox winning the 2021 World Series are listed as 50 to 1.

If Massachusetts ever gets its shit together and passes a law allowing sports book betting in this state, I'll put $10 down on 50 to 1 odds. That's not a bad bet on a team that I think looks pretty damned good.


Because I showed you a picture of one of The Sisters the other day, I wanted to show you the other one today.

This is Willow:
She's a psycho.

She wants attention but she doesn't want to be touched. She climbs into my lap , purrs like small dirt bike and shoves her head under my hand looking for me to pet her. But as soon as I pet her, she jumps off my lap and runs away.

I'm pretty sure she is either psychotic or bipolar.


Time for an update on who is governor of New York.
    Andrew Cuomo is still the governor of New York.
This has been your update on who is the governor of New York


Since I went out for beverages yesterday evening, I suspect I will be asleep on my couch by the middle of second period this evening.

Then I will wake up to see the end of the third period.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: