Tuesday, March 23, 2021

WEEI is full of shit

So I pointed my browser to TuneIn.com, located WEEI AM 850 and clicked the little "play" arow on the screen.

I turned the sound up on my laptop and...

...listened to Glen Ordway telling Lou Merloni how to play baseball. That would be the WEEI FM afternoon radio show, not the Red Sox on WEEI AM.

I quickly switched over to the WFOM stream. They are the Atlanta station that carries the Braves games and listened to Atlanta guys tell me what was happening on the ball field.

I was a little upset but the Red Sox won so that tempered my pain a bit.


We had another mass shooting the other day and the first thing Biden did was say, "We need to ban the sale of those guns!"

He didn't say anything about the scumbag that murdered those 10 innocent people but I think maybe he didn't say anything about the shooter because his name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Wouldn't want to offend anyone...

Sounds to me like Biden is saying, "It's not Ahmed's fault, it's the guns fault. The gun did the shooting, not Ahmed. It's another clear case of gun violence."

Why are we so afraid to look into the real cause of these shootings? Why are we so quick to blame the tool, not the one using the tool? What caused that guy to go into a grocery store and start shooting people?


Okay, the lawn is thatched and the leaves are gone. Now all I need to do is get some grass seed, rake it into the dirt and pray that we get rain this year.

While I atch bad television (The Bruins game is postponed due to covid), you can visit these:

No comments: