Monday, March 22, 2021

Nice day today

I can live with temps in the 60s and a light breeze. And tomorrow is going to be even nicer.

Maybe I'll try to get a start on some yard cleanup tomorrow. Since my lawn suffered through last years drought, there as some places that need to be raked and seeded. Plus all of my neighbors oak leaves are in my yard so I've got to get those cleaned up.

That sounds like a job for my lawn tractor and the thatching attachment.

Sure hope it starts after sitting all winter.


The Red Sox beat up on the Rays (10-4) this afternoon and thanks to the Tampa Bay radio station being streamed on the interwebs, I was able to listen to the game.

I have no idea why WEEI FM isn't carrying the games. If they were, I could listen to a local station carry the game instead of whatever radio station is streaming the opponent's version of the game.

What I did discover this afternoon, well after the game was over, is that WEEI 850 AM is on tunin.com.

Tomorrow's game against the Braves will be carried by both WEEI AM and the Atlanta radio station, WFOM, which I know is streamed on radio.net.

I'll try tunein to see if I can stream WEEI. If not, I'll just listen to the Atlanta guys on radio.net.


NASA is getting ready to deploy the mars helicopter and I'm kind of excited about that.

The helicopter is stored under the rover and today, the shield/cover that has been protecting it was discarded, exposing the stowed helicopter to the elements.

Sometime in the next few days/weeks, the helicopters legs will be extended and the helicopter will be lowered/dropped to the surface of Mars. Then the rover will drive away, leaving the helicopter sitting there, ready to go.

I love this kind of stuff.


No sports tonight but I have several Last Man Standing DVRs ready to go.

While I enjoy those, you can enjoy these:

No comments: