Monday, March 29, 2021

I got nothing for you

I spent my day working, watching the Red Sox and playing with my mainframe. That means I didn't read any news, watch any funny youtubes or find any funny meme things.

I did get to listen to the wind howl all day today.


The Red Sox beat the Braves this afternoon 4-0 in a seven inning game.

Tanner Houk pitched through 4 & ½ innings and he did a pretty good job. After his last appearance, where his control was non-existent, I was a little concerned that maybe last season was an aberration. But today he showed that he is still the pitcher he was last year.

He's going to start the season in triple A but that's okay. Historically, Boston loses at least one pitcher early in the season so I expect we'll see him back in Boston soon.


They finally got the ship out of the Suez canal but not before someone came up with this:

That right there is some funny shit.


You should visit these:

No comments: