Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I picked an interesting day to fly

I got my biannual flight review completed today and man, it was a tough day to fly.

The winds were a bit gusty and "variable". And when I say variable, I mean they were swinging 180°. Also, since the weather is going to suck for the rest of the week, everyone and their brother was up flying today.

We went to Barnes in Westfield for one full stop landing and then back to Northampton where I did a go-around, two touch-&-go's and one full stop landing.

Here's the radar scan of my flight:

Here's a guy that I had to wait for before I could depart Westfield:

So now I'm good for two more years.


Today is one of those days where I have two sports to watch at the same time. The Bruins vs the Penguins drop puck at 7:00 and the Red Sox vs the Mets first pitch is at 7:10.

While I watch those two gmes, you can visit these few links:

No comments: