Saturday, April 17, 2021

The Bruins are on a roll

They beat the Islanders 3-0 last night and it was fun to watch. They played hard and the kid Swayman in goal was a wall. He stopped every shot that was on net and he did it well.

Rask is 34 years old and Halak is 35 years old. Both of those guys are getting along in the years and hsving a 22 year old backup that plays as well as the primary is a good thing for the team.

I'm not saying Rask and Halak are done but I do know that Rask seems to be experiencing more injuries and is taking longer to recover from them.

Don't get me wrong, Rask is still a premier goalie in the NHL and Halak is one of the best backup's around. The problem right now is that Halak is out with the 'rona. That means Swayman is the second goalie and his abilities are making a lot of people think maybe he should be the backup to Rask.

If I were Halak, I would start thinking about what my second career was going to be.


The Red Sox are scheduled to start at 4:05 this afternoon and it looks like the game will start on time. That's why I'm posting this early so I can give the game my complete attention.

While I enjoy the baseball game, you can enjoy these:

No comments: