Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Bruins continue

They beat the division-leading Capitals this afternoon 6-3, giving them a four game winning streak. They are now only 2 points behind the Islanders for the number three spot in the division.

They are off tomorrow and will pick the sticks up again on Tuesday when they take on the Sabres.


The Red Sox are playing a double-header against the White Sox today and they lost the first game 3-2. Houck pitched pretty damned well and it was good to see him back on the mound.

The second game will kick off at 5:10 with Perez on the mound.


My day has been filled with sports.

The hockey game started at 12:30.

At 1:15, I turned the picture-in-a-picture thing on so I could watch both baseball and hockey.

When hockey ended around 3:00, I was left with baseball.

When baseball ended around 3:45, I immediately fired up my DVR and put on the World Mens Curling Championship match between Scotland and Sweden.

At 5:10, I'll stop the curling match and switch back to NESN to watch game two of the double header.

Their four-game series is currently tied 1-1. I'm hoping that by 7:30 tonight, the Red Sox are up 2-1 over the White Sox.

Oh, and before I forget, here are the current standings in the American League:
It must suck to be a Yankees fan right now...


Like I said, I'm gonna watch some baseball.

You can click links if you want:

No comments: