Thursday, April 8, 2021

The US lost to Canada.

My three hour recording of Curling was actually 2 hours of Curling and 1 hour of some car auction.

Canada pretty much owned the US, taking almost every end and beating them 10-1.

I enjoyed watching it and my wife enjoyed walking through the family room, shaking her head and mumbling, "curling..."


The Red Sox / Orioles game kicked off at 3:00 this afternoon and as it stands right now, the Red Sox are are up 7-3 in the 8th inning.

The Red Sox really need to beat the Orioles if only to recover from that 3-game sweep last week. A win today gives them some strong confidence going into the rest of the series.

If they can sweep the Orioles, that will be awesome.

Update @ 7:00pm:

The Red Sox won.


I'm tired and I'm not sure I'll make it through any more than 2 periods of tonight's Bruins game.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: