Tuesday, April 6, 2021

More sports

Last night, the Red Sox finally won a game when they beat the Rays but the Bruins lost to the Flyers.

Tonight is the same thing: The Red Sox throw the first pitch to the the Rays at 7:00 and the Bruins face off against the Flyers at 7:00. That means I'll be flipping back and forth between NESN and NESN+.

Hopefully they both win tonight.

And for the record, I hate this:


I'm trying very, very hard to avoid the three or four big stories that are in the news because, well, I have nothing good to say about any of them and my Uncle Marino always told me, "If you don't have anything good to say about someone, say it behind their back."

Just kidding. He never said that. He always told me to say it to their face as eloquently as possible.

I will say that if I were in charge, I would issue an order to the border patrol that if they see a human smuggler tossing little kids over the fence, you should shoot the smuggler dead. If we start killing all the child smugglers, we probably won't stop the problem but I bet we slow it down a lot.

And that is why I will never be in charge...


Time for me to get into my sweats, hit the couch and watch sportings.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: