Friday, April 16, 2021

As predicted, there is no baseball today

At 7:30 this morning, I sent my sister this picture:
They live in North Carolina and I like to remind her what it's like in Massachusetts in April.

Her reply was to send me this picture:

Now you know how my day started.

For the record, we got about 5 or 6 inches of some very heavy snow. Fortunately it's a bit too early in the season for our trees to be covered with leaves so we did not get to enjoy any power outages.


As the title says, the game between the White Sox and the Red Sox has been postponed. They will play a double header on Sunday and I'm okay with that.

I suspect that tomorrow's game will not be impacted by weather since it's scheduled to be played at 4:05pm. According to the weather dweebs, any lingering showers should be gone by then.


In the world of hockey, the Bruins had a great game last night, defeating the Islanders 4-1. I really like the new guy, Hall. He is looking like a great addition.

They play again tonight and I just need to figure out if they'll be on NESN or NESN+.


I'm gonna watch some hockey. You can enjoy these:

No comments: