Thursday, April 1, 2021

I was right

Turns out I was right last Tuesday when I said, "Then again, I checked the weather for Thursday and it's looking like rain almost all day. That means the game will probably get postponed."

The Red Sox and the Orioles will open their season tomorrow (Friday) at 2:10.


The Bruins will take on the Penguins at 7:00 this evening and if they win, they will remain in fourth place. If they lose, they will still remain in fourth place.

Either way, I'll watch the game while polishing up my cobol programming skills because you never know when someone might want an old cobol programmer.


I don't think Trump was a good president. I never cared for his treatment of people. He really pissed me off when he called John McCain a loser for spending years as a POW in a North Vietnamese torture center.

Having said that, I also want to make note of the fact that we never saw video like this when Trump was president simply because he made an effort to stem the tide.

What kind of scumbag drops a three year old child & a five year old child into the desert and runs away from them? More importantly, what kind of alleged parent hands their child off to a scumbag like that?

What the hell is wrong with those people...


Here are some links for you to visit:

No comments: