Friday, April 23, 2021

They lost

I watched 9 innings last night and when I fell asleep, the score was 3-3 going into the 10th.

When I woke up, it was 7-3 in favor of the Mariners.

Pivetta pitched a great game, no-hitting them through 6 innings. The problems came up when the bullpen took over.

I'm going to add this: This is the first time this season the bullpen has faltered. Personally, I think the Red Sox have a pretty damned good bullpen so I'm looking at last nights games as a fluke.

Perez is on the mound tonight and I'm hoping this game goes a little better.


The Bruins won last night, beating the Sabres 5-1. Since I was flipping back & forth between the Red Sox and the Bruins, I didn't see any of the goals.

They now have a 6 game winning streak and are still in the race for the playoffs.

Tonights game is being played at the same time as the Red Sox so once again, I will be flipping back & forth between the games.


I'm going to feed the fur-bearin' critters, get some dinner and settle in to watch sports.

Here are a few links that came to my attention:

No comments: