Thursday, August 12, 2021

I hope they didn't use all their runs

The Red Sox decided to hit the snot out of the baseball last night and they defeated the Rays 20-8.

Todays game started at 4:10 and Houck is pitching. I'm really hoping they keep him up in the big league this time because if they do, the rotation will consist of Sale, Eovaldi, Rodriguez, Pivetta and Houck. That's a pretty good rotation.

So anyways, after four innings, the game is tied 1-1 and Houck is doing a damn fine job.

It would be nice to see them win two games in a row.


When covid kicked off and I started to work from home, I set up an office in my youngest sons old bedroom. The desk in there was perfect for my two monitors and my laptop. Plus, it was one floor away from the living room where my wife set up her home office.

There is still a bed in there and the various creatures that live with us have decided that the bed is there favorite spot in the house. The Dog and The Sisters clamber up there and sprawl while I work away. Normally they don't bother me and they tend to entertain anyone I'm in a video meeting with.

Every so often, one of The Sisters likes to come to the edge of the bed and tap me on the shoulder to get my attention. This is what I see when I turn around:
Her name is Sage and she seems to think I'm her best friend.


I'm going go pick up a pizza and watch the rest of this game. After that, NBC is carrying the Patriots/Washington game so I'll probably watch a little preseason football.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: