Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Nice day today

I went on campus today to meet with some folks and then headed down to Costco to spend way more money than I intended.

After that it was finishing up my work day and then catching up on some DVRs.


The Red Sox are still on a losing streak, having lost their last five games. They are currently one and half games behind the Rays and only five games ahead of the Yankees.

Yes, the hitting sucks right now but I also think it might be time for Richards to get relegated to a bullpen role or maybe even designated for assignment. Houck should be brought up from Worcester given a shot at earning a permanent spot in the starting rotation.

I know that every team goes through slumps and I know that they usually turn it around but it's still frustrating to watch them lose every night.

Hopefully Rodriguez has a good night tonight, goes more then five innings and the hitters start hitting. Hopefully they turn it around tonight.


Time to get some dinner and then watch some baseball.

You should check these out:

No comments: