Sunday, August 22, 2021

That one stung a bit

Not only did the pitching and the hitting suck, they went and made five errors in the field. They lost a game 10-1 that they should not have lost.

Cora came out at the end of the game and basically said that the coaches and the team should be embarrassed.

He was right.


Henry has become nothing more than an annoying rain storm. We had a one minute power outage around 2:00 this afternoon and I currently have a small puddle in my basement but that's it.

As I type this at 4:P00pm, it is currently swirling over Norwich, CT heading towards Hartford, CT. The majority of the rain is to its west and we should see the rain depart our area around 9:00 tonight. The winds are down to 11-16 knots so we don't have to worry about trees falling down and taking wires with them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I prefer to have my electricity delivered to my house by National Grid instead of running my small generator for hours.


Seems that Nikki Haley is a bit upset with Goofy Joe.

I understand what Biden wanted to do. The US has been in Afghanistan for 20 years and it was more than time to get out.

Having said that, they really screwed this up. The statement, "They have surrendered the American people and actually withdrew our troops before they withdrew the American people." is very accurate. They should have done a gradual drawdown that allowed them to evacuate the Americans as well as the Afghans that supported the Americans.

Instead, they decided to "negotiate" with the taliban. That, my friends, is an indication that Goofy Joe is a moron. It's impossible to "negotiate" with a religious fanatic, particularly a religious fanatic who thinks you should be put to death for not following his religion.

On the other hand, there's this idiot who thinks the taliban (and Krazy Kim) love & respect him.

All I know is I will not be shocked if there is an attack on US citizens or soldiers in the very near future. No sir, not shocked at all. The best I can hope for is that none of my loved ones or friends is a victim. I'm particularly concerned about my nephew Mike. If another shooting war starts, he and his tank will be on the front line.


Today's baseball game was postponed to tomorrow at 1:00.

Here are some links:


No comments: