Thursday, August 26, 2021

Just can't win 2 in a row

They failed to score any runs over six innings last night and were down 4-0 going into the seventh. That was when they decided to start stepping on home plate and by the ninth inning, the game was tied 4-4.

In the tenth inning, the reliever gave up 5 runs and the Red Sox could only score 2 runs and the game ended with the Red Sox losing 9-6.

I'd like to blame the reliever, Robles, for that loss but I can't. If the batters had managed to drive in a run during the six innings, the score would not have been tied in the ninth and he would never be asked to come in to the game. No sir, I can't blame him, I blame the team that failed to score any runs during the first 2/3rds of the game.

They are in a meltdown and it shows. They don't look like they are having fun. They all look stressed. They all look like they expect to lose when they walk on to the field.

Something needs to happen to turn them around.


Four days ago, I said, "All I know is I will not be shocked if there is an attack on US citizens or soldiers in the very near future."

As much as it pains me to say this, it turns out I was right.

This entire thing has been a fiasco since he announced it. Hell, it was a mess long before that but Goofy Joe made it worse when he decided to pull the troops out before getting the Americans out, getting the Afghans who helped the Americans out or getting the embassy staff out.

And to make matters worse, the taliban and their ilk have grabbed up all the American gear so when the Marines look out and see a humvee being driven by men carrying M-4 carbines and dressed in US military fatigues, they don't know if it's Americans or taliban. They don't know if they should defend themselves or let the group just roll on in.

According to Goofy Joe, all evacuations will stop on August 31st. That means we can probably expect one, maybe two more attacks over the next 5 days. After that, they'll start blowing shit up in the middle-east, then Europe and then the US.

Not a good time for an ammo shortage.


I was kinda busy today working and then doing lawyer stuff for my mother-in-law so I didn't get to spend a lot of time doing internet stuff for you.

Trust me, I would much rather spend time doing internet stuff than lawyer stuff...

Anyways, here's what I found for you:

No comments: