Monday, August 16, 2021

Busy day

Work got done and then I spent the afternoon building a new linux server and washing more brass.

I have a lot of hobbies...


Yesterday I said I would try to upload a video I took while waiting for clearance to take off at Barnes in Westfield.

Here it is:
(Click the title to view it much larger on Youtube)

Those guys are smooth as silk.


The collapse of Afghanistan is now complete. I fully anticipate that the taliban will soon start attacking American troops in Kabul in the next few days.

This could have been handled so much better than it was. But when you have a goofball driving the ship of state, this is what we should expect.


No baseball until 8:00 tonight when NESN will run a game from 2017.

While I watch that, you an check these out:


No comments: