Sunday, August 1, 2021

There is an old saying:

My father used to say,
    Live Fast
    Die Young
    Leave a good looking corpse
My father died young and that really sucked. And when I say young, I mean young. By the time he was my current age, he'd been dead for 8 years.

I know I'm past the "good looking corpse" part but after going to the nursing home to help my wife out with some things for her mom, I definitely don't want to end up like the people I saw today.

I never want to reach the point where I complain about everything, blame everyone for every problem I perceive and go out of my way to make those around me miserable. No thank you.

⧫

Once again, the Rays managed to beat up on the Red Sox last night.

This means they have lost the series and the best they can hope for is a win tonight to prevent being swept.

They are no longer in first place, with the Rays holding a 1/2 game lead over them. They are, however, still 6 games ahead of the Yankees so they got that going for them.

⧫

Time for baseball.

Here are some links:

No comments: