Sunday, August 1, 2021

There is an old saying:

My father used to say,
    Live Fast
    Die Young
    Leave a good looking corpse
My father died young and that really sucked. And when I say young, I mean young. By the time he was my current age, he'd been dead for 8 years.

I know I'm past the "good looking corpse" part but after going to the nursing home to help my wife out with some things for her mom, I definitely don't want to end up like the people I saw today.

I never want to reach the point where I complain about everything, blame everyone for every problem I perceive and go out of my way to make those around me miserable. No thank you.


Once again, the Rays managed to beat up on the Red Sox last night.

This means they have lost the series and the best they can hope for is a win tonight to prevent being swept.

They are no longer in first place, with the Rays holding a 1/2 game lead over them. They are, however, still 6 games ahead of the Yankees so they got that going for them.


Time for baseball.

Here are some links:

No comments: