Sunday, August 8, 2021

Well, they had a one game winning streak

The Red Sox split yesterday's double header but lost today's game, giving them a three game loss in their four-game series with the Blue Jays.

They are now four games behind the Rays and only a two & a half games ahead of the Yankees, so things continue to head downhill for them.

I'm really hoping August 14th is a good day for the Red Sox...

They are off tomorrow before welcoming the Rays into Boston for a three-game series starting Tuesday evening.


I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record about this whole 'rona vaccine thing but rest assured, those of you that fail to get vaccinated probably won't have to listen to me prattle on about it much longer. I figure it's only a matter of time before you die.

Look, I really don't mean to be a nag but trust me, nothing is going to happen to you if you get vaccinated. You aren't going to die, you aren't going to become magnetic, you aren't going to grow a third eye and you aren't going to become a brain-damaged vegetable. The only thing that is going to happen to you is you will substantially reduce your risk of contracting the virus and, on the rare chance you actually contract the virus, you will reduce your risk of death to less that 1/10th of a percent.

Go and get yourself the shot. Yea, my arm hurt afterwards and yes, some folks experienced a few hours of body aches/fever but no one I know has suffered at all from the vaccine.


I'm going to figure what to do about dinner and then watch some bad television.

You can spend some time clicking on these:

No comments: