Saturday, May 21, 2022

And life goes on

Today was the service for my wife's mom so that is now behind us.

After the service, it was lunch with the family and then home to cool down a bit.

Then we went to look at a house my daughters realtor suggested she should take a look at. I'm not saying it wasn't a good house but I am saying that my daughter declared it a solid "NO" within 2 minutes of getting there.

I keep telling her to be patient and she is. She is willing to go look at everything but she knows what she wants and she isn't going to settle for less than that.

We're going to go look at two more tomorrow and one of them seems to have her attention.


The Red Sox finally had a three-game winning streak when they beat the Mariners last night.

Today, things aren't looking too good for them. Whitlock gave up four runs in the first inning, putting the Red Sox in a deep hole to start the game.

Hopefully they can overcome and grab a four-game winning streak.


My youngest and his girlfriend got a call last night from a friend who had two seats to todays game and wanted to know if they wanted them. They said, "Hell yea!"

Turns out the two seats are on the left field foul line about four rows back.

At some point during the game, he sent me the following text:

He has a good life that kid.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: