Monday, May 2, 2022

Researchers:

Contributing to the betterment of our society!

I tried to explain to my wife that the reason I'm fat is because I don't get enough sleep and it has nothing to do with the ice cream sandwiches, the cheese balls, the brownies, the Hershey™ bars, the french fries or the beer.

I don't think she believes me but that's okay because I believe me and that's all that really matters.

Now excuse me while I go get a big bowl of cherry vanilla ice cream.


The Red Sox did not lose today because they did not play today.

They are back at it tomorrow at 7:00 when they host the Angels.


Tonight starts the pursuit of the cup with the best-of-seven between the Bruins and the Hurricanes in the divisional series.

It should be a good game and hopefully the Bruins are at the top of their game. The first two games are down in Raleigh so the Hurricanes have home field (arena?) advantage but I'm really hoping the Bruins can win at least one, if not both, of those games.

It would be nice to see them come back to Boston with the series tied but it would be even nicer for them to come back to Boston with a 2-0 lead.


Time for some dinner and then some hockey.

Since you didn't get any links yesterday, I tried to make up for it today.

See if there is anything here that enlightens you:

No comments: