Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I'm tired

Instead of taking my planned nap, I ended up watching the baseball game.

Then, at 10:30, I drove to the airport where I met my daughter at 11:45.

We were home by 12:30, I was in bed by 12:40 and sound asleep by 12:45.

I still woke up at my normal time of 5:30. That means I have a whopping 5 hours of sleep in me right now.


So the Red Sox won last night and I only got to watch the first 5 innings. The game went into a rain delay at the middle of the 5th and they didn't pick it up until 10:30. If you read the previous paragraph, you will note that 10:30 is when I drove to the airport.

So basically, I listened to the game on the radio on the way to the airport and then paid attention to the game using the MLB GameDay web site on my phone. I also had my youngest sending me text messages about how things were going.

As I noted yesterday, he and his girlfriend went to the game but they left in the middle of the rain delay because, well, they were wet, they were chilly and they both had to work today. He was home watching it on his tv while sending me all those text messages.

So anyways, they won. That's one in a row for them and it's also the start of a sweep of the Astros.

Hey, you gotta keep thinking positive thoughts. I like to think my positive thoughts are the reason they are no longer in last place in the ALEast. As of right now (5/17 @ 3:00pm) they are half a game ahead of the Orioles.


I am more than willing to face our "far-right extremism problem". I'll do it just as soon as everyone admits we also have a "far-left extremism problem" that we need to face.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: We got Trump as president because Obama pissed off half the country and people were sick of his arrogant shit. We got Biden because Trump pissed off half the country and people were sick of his arrogant shit. We're probably gonna get Trump back or maybe Pence because Biden is pissing off more than half the people. As a matter of fact, I think he might be pissing off ¾ of the people.

I hate political parties and political ideologies. They are no different than street gangs or lynch mobs.


I'd like to see the Red Sox win another game tonight but based on my lack of sleep, that may not happen.

While I see if I can keep my eyes open to watch all nine innings, you can click on these:

No comments: