Saturday, May 7, 2022

Last place is the worst place

After last nights loss, the Red Sox fell into sole possesion of last place in the ALEast.

As for todays game, it is currently 1-0 Red Sox in the 7th inning, Cora has been thrown out of the game and Pivetta is pitching pretty well.

On the upside, the Bruins won last night. The Hurricanes lead the series 2-1 but at least it's not 3-0.

They will play game four tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:30


Sometimes I like to show you the best of the spam I get and today is the day.

The first one is from "The World Bank Group World Bank Group":
Tony tells me I am the "confide beneficiary" of $10,500,000.00.

The second one is from "Wells Fargo":
I left the mouse over the "sign on now" link so you can see that apparently Wells Fargo (who I do not have any accounts with) uses the web domain "www.dmd-serigraphie.fr"

I love scammers. They entertain me.


I'm gonna eat and watch the rest of this ball game.

Here are some links:

No comments: