Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I'm still tired

I watched the Red Sox get their ass kicked last night up until the 7th inning. At that point, the score was 13-4 and the Red Sox were playing like they had no chance of overcoming. That was when I decided to go to bed.

I'm currently watching tonights game and Boston is up 5-1 in the bottom of the 4th inning. Hopefully they win this game.


I've been watching the news about the baby formula shortage and the federal government keeps saying, "We don't recommend you make your own formula or buy formula from outside of the United States. Relief is on the way."

Well, Mr Federal Government Man, I have two questions:
  1. What do you recommend parents do? Let their kids starve because you don't think they should buy formula from Canada?
  2. When is this alleged relief going to arrive? I ask because when we had babies, they wanted to eat every day, several times a day.
Once again, this is just me being curious...


The Killer Robin is now a mom.
I'm certain she is a proud mom and I know they will change in the next month but man-oh-man, those are some butt-ugly babies...


Enjoy these links:

No comments: