Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Not good

The Bruins lost game one last night. The Hurricanes kicked their ass 5-1.

I gotta tell you though, I thought they played a damn good game. They made a lot of shots on goal but the Hurricanes goalie, Raanta, was a wall with 36 saves. The Bruins goalie, Ullmark, wasn't too shabby with 24 saves.

They pick it up again tomorrow night and I really hope they fare better.


The Red Sox take on the Angels this evening with Wacha on the mound. Hopefully he can go at least seven innings because in my opinion, the bull pen sucks.

They need to start winning and keep winning. They can't just win one game and then lose two or three. That makes for a shitty record and an unsuccessful team.


Time to put the ball game on and yell at my tv.

You might want to check thee out:

No comments: